Sahil Tasty Foods & Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
Manufacturing & Marketing of 300 plus SKUs of food, Beverages , Grocery & Cosmetic Division
1) SaiRich Shoppies (own outlet)
2) Franchise Model for Manufacturers
3) JV- Manufacturing
4) Packing Material Manufacturing Franchisee
Satej Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Satej Ventures is our own retail distribution centre
1) Investing Partner District wise
2) Marketing and development to other Brand
Satej Food & Beverages Project Management Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Under one roof solution for food & Beverages Industry
1) Vendors support for raw material and packing material
2) Vendors for machine manufacturing for turn key projects.
3) Tenders for Government projects
4) Successful independent entrepreneur franchise model.
5) Training model for food and beverage projects.
6) Franchise model for training programs
Sonai Mahila Gruh Udyog
Women Empowerment through giving work to SELF HELP GROUPS of Hand Made Products
1) Hand Made products Network
2) Centers all over
3) Ready Self Help groups products Market through our channel
4)Fast Food centers
Own Media & Marketing Agency for Brand development & Sahil Groups Events
1) TV shows for Sahil Group
2) TV serials and Films
5) Fashion Shows
Sahil Social Foundation
A Non- Profit making Company going to be formulated only to share a part of the sales revenue of Sahil Groups to be deployed in social activities of the group, joining hands with other partner and also to cater its own part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. Sahil Group will contribute by sharing 5 to 10%from its net profit.
All India FMCG Association, the other Non- Profit making Company under the Group is formulated with an unique notion to strengthen the backbone of the FMCG Companies all over India, in terms of establishing basic Infrastructures like, Open Training Institutes for executives & managers for FMCG Industries, Guest Houses, Certifications, Facilitation of network, & also establishing state of art taste LAB & Research Centers with Certification System, which shall be an unique ecstasy of its own in the arena of FMCG Industry in India. It will help in opening job opportunity for women in rural and urban areas. This will be an another step towards women empowerment.